Henry Joseph Delgado, of Dededo, died Aug. 25 at the age of 64. Mass will be held at 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, followed by rosary at Santa Barbara Catholic Church, Dededo, lower level. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9-11:30 a.m. Sept. 4 at the Dededo church, lower level. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at noon. Private cremation services will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens, Yona.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- Woman faces 10 years to life for meth
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- UPDATE: FSM government confirms acting attorney general in Yap shot dead, FBI investigating
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.