Howard John Salas, also known as “Nen/Duck," of Anigua, died on Jan. 15 at the age of 46. Mass of Intention is offered at Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral-Basilica in the St. Therese Chapel at 12:10 p.m. weekdays; 7:30 a.m. on Sunday at 7:30 a.m. Funeral services will be announced on a later date.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Vehicle runs into Tamuning restaurant storefront
- Drug convict allegedly caught selling meth
- Bars reopen, but off-limits to military
- Adelup announces three new appointments
- CLTC husband-wife lease swap terminated once before
- Governor hires 3 'to enhance our team'
- 6 businesses cited for breaking COVID-19 protocols
- 'We could be homeless soon': Family seeks portion of $33.6M in rental aid for Guam
- $500 per person fundraiser on Wednesday for governor's 2022 campaign
- Delegate: Reduced-hour unemployment benefits will be paid retroactively