Jesus "Jesse" S. Perez, of Tumon, died on Feb. 17 at the age of 79. Mass will be offered at Blessed Diego Church, Tumon: 6 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 7 p.m. Saturday; 9 a.m. on Sunday. Mass will be held at 6 p.m. at St. Anthony Catholic Church, Tamuning on Tuesday and Thursday followed by Rosary. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-noon on March 2 at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 10 a.m. on March 3 at 10 a.m. at Blessed Diego San Vitores Church, Tumon. Interment will follow immediately at Guam Veteran's Cemetery, Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- 'A devastated system'
- Vehicle runs into Tamuning restaurant storefront
- 6 businesses cited for breaking COVID-19 protocols
- Governor hires 3 'to enhance our team'
- Delegate: Reduced-hour unemployment benefits will be paid retroactively
- Complaint: Pair caught with drugs briefly escape police custody
- 2 arrested after police find drugs, money, guns
- Spanish navy training ship arrives at Naval Base Guam
- Rent relief opens March 3; Tenants can pre-apply
- Reduced-hour workers can now file PUA claims