Joevince “Joey” San Nicolas, familian Hilario, of Malojloj, died Nov. 6 at the age of 38. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-noon Nov. 27 at Ada’s Mortuary in Sinajana. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. at San Isidro Catholic Church, Malojloj. Interment will follow immediately at Guam Veterans Cemetery, Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Guam son dies after shooting in Nevada
- Former homeless man who found success in real estate gives away 2,500 meals
- Former Team Guam swimmer Claudia Clement Lamparzyk lived by example, dead at 42
- 30K COVID-19 tests could lend to a blueprint for something more
- ‘We’ve got to start saying no’
- Recently released from prison, man arrested in crowbar attack
- 2 men charged in alleged attempts to entice minors
- Guam police arrest traveler who refused to quarantine
- Man who shot at dog: I didn’t mean to hurt it
- TakeCare denies COVID-19 patient; wife seeks reversal