John Anthony Fejeran, also known as “John Boo,” familian “Dak,” of Agafa Gumas, Yigo, died May 29 at the age of 64. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m. to noon on June 16 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel, Leyang, Barrigada, followed by interment at Guam Memorial Park.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Guam mother grieves after now-public documents allege her son, missing for months, was killed, then dumped at sea
- Court documents: Children of slain woman tried to stop the knife attack
- Former girlfriend sought restraining order against Bass
- GovGuam to families: Demolish cemetery ‘monuments’
- Mother of 9 will not go to prison for SNAP benefits fraud
- Mother told missing son murdered, dumped at sea
- Restaurant owner gets 10 months for SNAP fraud
- Family of slain mother needs help with funeral expenses
- John Bass III arrested on charge of aggravated murder in Tamuning stabbing
- Distracted driver responsible for boy's death spared from prison