John Anthony Merola, also known as "Jack," of Sinajana, died Aug. 7 at the age of 65. Mass of Intention will be held at Saint Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church in Sinajana at 7 p.m. Monday to Friday, no Mass on Thursday; 7 a.m. on Saturday; 6:30 a.m. on Sunday. Last respects will be held 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Aug. 24 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home, 191 Bibic Street (entrance to Guam Memorial Park) in Leyang, Barrigada. A final blessing will be held at 1 p.m. followed by interment at Guam Memorial Park.
- DHS: Rule may close door on new regional immigrants
- Couple prison-bound for food stamp fraud
- USCIS rule could shut out migrants who will need public assistance
- Lockdown at Andersen Air Force Base lifted
- Guam businessman shares close encounter with alleged home invader, air base intruder
- San Nicolas seeks to compel deposit of tax refunds
- Air Force base confirms intruder is dead
- Cocaine dealer faces life in prison
- Andersen AFB confirms suspect is dead
- $2.8M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed out Monday
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.