John G. Rivera, of Barrigada, died on July 15 at the age of 71. Rosary is being prayed nightly at 7 p.m. at 129 Ungkulu Street, Barrigada. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. Aug. 3 at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at San Vicente Catholic Church, Barrigada. Interment will follow immediately at Guam Veteran's Cemetery, Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $8.5M in Advance Child Tax Credit to be mailed
- 'It’s unexpected, it’s overwhelming’: Stranger pays for meal, family plans to pay it forward
- Suspicious-looking car parked at church leads to drug arrest
- Lock down Guam for a minimum of 14 days
- Pair indicted on federal drug charges
- Storm Update (12:30 p.m.): Tropical storm warning now in effect; officials urge residents to take precautionary action
- Family pet rescued after 40-foot fall off Maite cliff line
- Tropical Depression 20W formed east-southeast of Guam; officials urge community to prepare
- Teen seeks job to help grandma, family
- Man smashes sign, car window with baseball bat