John M. Phillips, of Santa Rita, died July 18 at the age of 90. Mass of Intention is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 a.m., Saturday at 5 p.m. and Sunday at 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Santa Rita. Last respects will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. July 30 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Interment will immediately follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
- DHS: Rule may close door on new regional immigrants
- Guam businessman shares close encounter with alleged home invader, air base intruder
- DPHSS employee convicted of food-stamp fraud still on staff
- Suspect in rape case released
- 2 accused of breaking into hotel
- Guam officials monitoring suspected dengue case
- Guam customs colonel sues shipping company, seeks $250K in damages
- Fired bus driver who made wrong stop wants job back
- Families welcome sailors and their submarine back on Guam
- Man electrocuted picking breadfruit in Agat
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.