John Thomas Camacho, of Tamuning, died Aug. 31 at the age of 66. Mass is being held at 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, and 9 a.m. on Sunday at Blessed Diego Catholic Church in Tumon. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Sept. 14 at St. Anthony Church in Tamuning. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Windward Hills.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- UPDATE: FSM government confirms acting attorney general in Yap shot dead, FBI investigating
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.