Jose Pereda San Agustin, also known as “Joe,” Familian “Chana,” of Anigua, died Aug. 19 at the age of 84. Rosary is being held nightly at 8 p.m. at the family residence, 144 Santa Cruz Lane in Anigua. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Aug. 27 at Saint Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church in Sinajana. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Pigo Cemetery in Anigua.
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
- DOC director cites 'human error'
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Students, teachers, community members clean up Hopwood campus
- Hotline for Supertyphoon Hagibis
- Finance chief: Enforcers are going after B&Bs that are not paying taxes
- CNMI seeks federal emergency declaration as Typhoon Hagibis approaches
- Lawmaker turns typhoon debris into beach pavilions, bus shelters