Jose Salas De Jesus, also known as “Joe,” Familian “Bujack,” of Agat, died Sept. 9 at the age of 62. Mass of intention is being held at 6 p.m. nightly followed by rosary at San Vicente Ferrer Catholic Church in Barrigada. Last respects will be held from 9-11:15 a.m. Sept. 20 at the Barrigada church. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at noon.
- $1.3M in Guam tax refunds will be mailed next week
- Food stamp rule tightens for adults
- Prison commander in hot seat again
- Drug convict who ingested meth detained
- Prison mistakenly releases detainee
- Congress urged: Look at Guam’s 'racial discrimination'
- WEATHER UPDATE: Flash flood advisory upgraded to a warning
- Shelton: 'I found out along with everybody else'
- Marine admits to stealing $6K worth of vape juice from mail
- Cop recognizes 1 of 3 robbery suspects as high school classmate
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Trump rebuffs Kavanaugh impeachment calls after new sexual misconduct report
- New York to ban flavored e-cigarettes after illnesses, deaths
- Amazon's 'career day' expected to draw thousands
- OxyContin maker files for bankruptcy protection
- Top Democrats tell Trump gun bill must include universal background checks