Jose Salas De Jesus, also known as “Joe,” Familian “Bujack,” of Agat, died Sept. 9 at the age of 62. Mass of Intention is being held at 6 p.m. nightly followed by rosary at San Vicente Ferrer Catholic Church in Barrigada. Last respects will be held from 9-11:15 a.m. Sept. 20 at the Barrigada church. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at noon.
- Shooter remains at large
- Aunt: Shooting victim 'not good'
- Attorney: Yona mayor's ex-girlfriend is in danger
- 2 running for mayor of Yona
- Victim's family: Shooting was random act
- Tsubaki Tower hotel hiring 340
- Lifeless body found in Tamuning park
- Ex-DOC officer talking to FBI
- Police officer in wallet theft case arrested
- Fishermen say 'Yamaha fleet' is wiping out fish
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.