Jose Taitingfong Aguon, also known as "Uncle Joe" and "Pepe," familian Aguon Manenggon, of Manenggon, Yona, died June 11 at the age of 81. Rosary is being prayed at St. Francis Catholic Church in Yona as follows: 7 p.m. June 14; 6:30 p.m. June 15; and 7 p.m. June 16, 17 and 18. Last respects will be held from 9 to 11:15 a.m. June 19 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
- 1,300 tax refund checks Monday
- Judge: Sanctions against USCIS appropriate
- One man’s return to Chuuk exemplifies need for orientation
- Suspect tells police she's 'last female taotaomona'
- Senior JROTC instructor no longer at GW
- Guam has 18 rare tree survivors
- Complaint alleges funds misused at middle school
- Homelessness on Guam: Crime cycle continues
- Plea deal reached for ex-DOC lieutenant
- FBI arrests retired cop, 2 others for alleged jury tampering in major drug case
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.