Joseline "Joey" Hufana Echalico, of Dededo, died Feb. 20 at the age of 59. Mass of Intention is being offered at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo at 6 p.m. weekdays (lower level) and 5 p.m. weekends (upper level). Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. March 7 at the Dededo church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Windward Hills, Yona.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- MMA fighter's drug case connected to federal probe
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Six children among new COVID cases
- CLTC chairwoman on her last day: 'They look forward to me being gone'
- Cement truck, sedan crash in Yigo
- Driver in DEA meth bust sentenced to 30 months
- 12 new regions added to high-risk areas for quarantine
- 3 arrested in separate drug cases
- Workers call for fairness
- Customs chief arrested, released