Joseph Michael Matanane Zamora, fondly known as "Joey," of Ordot, died June 23 at the age of 37. Personal prayers and Mass of Intention are greatly appreciated. Viewing and last respects will be announced later.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Chargualaf freed from federal prison after contracting COVID-19
- Guam Labor finds bogus claims for jobless benefits
- Alleged Spice dealer accepts plea deal, faces deportation
- Six children among new COVID cases
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- 'It's meth, your honor'
- Guam, you’re screwed – only because your leaders don’t believe in you