Josephine Sanchez Rivera Mesa, also known as “Fina/Sugar," Familian “Kakarote," of Tamuning, died Aug. 8, at the age of 77. Mass of Intention is being said nightly at St. Anthony Catholic Church 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and 5 p.m. Sunday. Final Mass of Intention is being said 6 p.m. Aug. 16. Last respects will be held Aug. 23 from 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Tamuning. Mass for a Christian Burial will be 1p.m. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery, Piti.
- DHS: Rule may close door on new regional immigrants
- Couple prison-bound for food stamp fraud
- USCIS rule could shut out migrants who will need public assistance
- Lockdown at Andersen Air Force Base lifted
- Guam businessman shares close encounter with alleged home invader, air base intruder
- San Nicolas seeks to compel deposit of tax refunds
- Air Force base confirms intruder is dead
- Cocaine dealer faces life in prison
- Andersen AFB confirms suspect is dead
- $2.8M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed out Monday
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.