Juanita S. Ulloa, of Tamuning, died March 14 at the age of 81. A private funeral service will be held Saturday, March 28, and interment services will follow at the Pigo Catholic Cemetery Mausoleum in Hagåtña. A memorial Mass celebrating her life will be announced at a later date.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Governor: Road checkpoints start Tuesday
- As GovGuam makes payday, senator calls for release of 4K refund checks
- Public Health tracing church link to COVID-19
- Church cluster reports 7 cases
- Fleet commander visits COVID-19-stricken carrier
- Nauta family celebrates 2 COVID-19 recoveries
- GovGuam staffers gather for poker
- BREAKING NEWS: 1-year-old baby tests positive for COVID-19
- 6 Guam kids test positive
- $861K in tax refund checks in the mail this week