Julia Finona Guerrero Tereas, also known as “Bang/Mimi," familian “Deso/Liberato/Englis," of Dededo, died Aug. 28, at the age of 69. Nightly rosary is being said at 145 Estella Lane in Agafa Gumas, Dededo, at 6:30 p.m. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. on Sept. 9 at Santa Barbara Catholic Church, upper level, in Dededo. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m.
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- Guam in Tropical Storm Watch as Hagibis' track shifts
- Man dies after motorcycle crash
- Guam in COR 2; northern, southern, central storm shelters to open
- Minimum wage hike could be law in days
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- Supertyphoon damage reported in Saipan
- 1PM - Guam now in COR 3
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.