Kenneth “Ken” Santos Denusta, previously of Piti and Dededo, most recently of Jacksonville, Florida, died recently at the age of 56. Mass of Intention will be at 6 p.m. weekdays, 5 p.m. weekends at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo. Memorial Mass will be offered at 5 p.m. Feb. 23 at the Dededo church. Burial services will take place in Jacksonville, Florida.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Governor: 'They're asking us to help them get over this God-awful virus'
- As GovGuam makes payday, senator calls for release of 4K refund checks
- Governor: Road checkpoints start Tuesday
- Public Health tracing church link to COVID-19
- Navy to quarantine sailors in hotels
- Nauta family celebrates 2 COVID-19 recoveries
- 'He’s within reach, but we can’t reach him'
- Church cluster reports 7 cases
- BREAKING NEWS: 1-year-old baby tests positive for COVID-19
- Jail, $5K fine proposed for social distancing violators
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.