Kenneth “Ken” Santos Denusta, previously of Piti and Dededo, most recently of Jacksonville, Florida, died recently at the age of 56. Mass of Intention will be at 6 p.m. weekdays, 5 p.m. weekends at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo. Memorial Mass will be offered at 5 p.m. Feb. 23 at the Dededo church. Burial services will take place in Jacksonville, Florida.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Mayors' Council confirms death of former Yona Mayor Ken Joe Ada
- Kenneth Santos Denusta
- Woman held, husband freed in child molestation case
- Pen pals meet after 48 years
- $500 reward for information
- Police investigate traffic fatality in Upper Tumon
- Building permit chief resigns amid investigation
- Couple arrested in alleged sexual assault of child
- Business hours cut as tourism drops
- Improper drug raid leads to case dismissal