Leonila Lujan Camacho, also known as “Lou/Nina,” of familian Bodoki, of Mangilao and formerly of Agana Heights, died July 25 at the age of 85. Last respects will be from 8 to 11 a.m. on Aug. 6 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at Our Lady of Peace and Safe Journey Catholic Church in Chalan Pago. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $8.5M in Advance Child Tax Credit to be mailed
- 'It’s unexpected, it’s overwhelming’: Stranger pays for meal, family plans to pay it forward
- Suspicious-looking car parked at church leads to drug arrest
- Lock down Guam for a minimum of 14 days
- Pair indicted on federal drug charges
- Storm Update (12:30 p.m.): Tropical storm warning now in effect; officials urge residents to take precautionary action
- New business expands during challenging time
- Vice speaker in Arizona hospital following ‘serious car accident’
- Family pet rescued after 40-foot fall off Maite cliff line
- Tropical Depression 20W formed east-southeast of Guam; officials urge community to prepare