Luis Antonio Rivera, of Yigo, died May 26 at the age of 53. Last respect will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. June 15 at Guam Veterans Cemetery Chapel in Piti. Service with military honors will commence at 11 a.m. and conclude at noon.
- Gutierrez enlists Pacquiao on proposed visa waiver for Filipinos
- $1.3M in tax refunds will be mailed next week
- Governor to OK minimum wage hike
- 'The water smells really bad'
- Man indicted on hidden meth in chicken coop
- Director: GDOL swamped with workers’ comp backlog
- Governor supports minimum wage hike
- Food stamp rule tightens for adults
- Prison commander in hot seat again
- GovGuam selects Aetna as health insurer
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Protesters greet Trump in Baltimore after critical tweets
- Trump says he will unveil 'middle-income' tax plan in 2020
- California Legislature bars facial recognition for police body cameras
- Biden clashes with Warren, Sanders on health care in Democratic 2020 debate
- Memorial service for 9/11 victims turns political with attack on Rep. Omar, call to end gun violence