Marcelino Charfauros Reyes, also known as “Max,” of Talofofo, died Feb. 23 at the age of 88. Mass of Intention is being offered at San Miguel Catholic Church in Talofofo. Mass will be held from Feb. 26-March 2 as follows: Mass on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday is being offered at 6 p.m. Mass on Saturday is being offered at 5 p.m. and Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Last respects will be held from 8-10 a.m. March 3 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at 11 a.m. at Santa Teresita Catholic Church in Mangilao. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park, where we will bid him farewell and a peaceful rest.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Unlimited legal deer hunting allowed through September
- Labor updates criteria for unemployment benefits
- $53.8M in federal stimulus checks to be mailed
- Arrest made in Swamp Road murder; suspect has violent criminal history
- More EIP3 updates this week
- $53M in federal stimulus checks to be mailed to Guamanians this week
- Man allegedly sexually assaulted woman while next to his girlfriend
- Police: Toddler who went missing in East Hagåtña, later found unconscious, has died
- Expert: $241M boosts island 'desperately in need of cash'
- Missing toddler found unconscious along the shore at East Agana
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.