Marcia Quichocho Aguon, also known as "Laling," familian Balaku/Dinga, of Umatac and formerly of Leyang, Barrigada, died June 22 at the age of 67. Rosary is being prayed at 7 p.m. daily at the family residence at 123 East Ginahit St. in Umatac. Last respects will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. July 13 at the family residence. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at San Dionisio Catholic Church in Umatac. Interment will follow at Umatac Cemetery.
- Pia Mia, other celebrities here for Liberation Day
- Cebu Pacific: Guam 'no longer viable'
- $500 restitution for family of victim in beating death
- GPD in aftermath of public urination video: Call ASAP
- Sources: Federal inmate assaulted on Guam before death
- Man on pretrial release charged in $20K burglary
- Contractors License Board office says Moylan bill unnecessary
- Court: $14M award invalid
- Teen graduates early from online school
- Pilots 'disregarded' alerts before Air Niugini crash
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.