Margarita Roberto Chan, also known as “Auntie Dac/Tita,” died Sept. 10 at the age of 88. Mass of Intention is being held at 6 p.m. Monday – Friday; 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. Sunday at San Vicente Ferrer/San Roke Catholic Church in Barrigada. Last respects will be held from 9-11:15 a.m. Sept. 21. Mass fof Christian Burial will be held at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
- DOC director cites 'human error'
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Students, teachers, community members clean up Hopwood campus
- Hotline for Supertyphoon Hagibis
- Finance chief: Enforcers are going after B&Bs that are not paying taxes
- CNMI seeks federal emergency declaration as Typhoon Hagibis approaches
- Lawmaker turns typhoon debris into beach pavilions, bus shelters