Maria Borja Meno Barcinas, also known as "Lia," of Dededo and formerly of Barrigada, died June 20 at the age of 79. Rosary is being prayed daily at San Vicente Ferrer and San Roke Catholic Church in Barrigada, and will end June 28 with Mass at 6 p.m. and Rosary at 6:30 p.m. Dinner will be served at the Barrigada Community Center after the rosary. Family viewing will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. June 27 at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home in Barrigada. Last respects will be held from 9 to 11:30 a.m. June 29 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment services will immediately follow at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Yona.
- Pia Mia, other celebrities here for Liberation Day
- Cebu Pacific: Guam 'no longer viable'
- $500 restitution for family of victim in beating death
- GPD in aftermath of public urination video: Call ASAP
- Revised charges: Slain teen was raped
- Sources: Federal inmate assaulted on Guam before death
- Man on pretrial release charged in $20K burglary
- Contractors License Board office says Moylan bill unnecessary
- Court: $14M award invalid
- Teen graduates early from online school
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.