Maria Songao Atalig, of Rota, died on June 6 at the age of 89. Mass of Intention will be held at 6 p.m. from June 7 to 12, 11:30 a.m. June 13, and 6 p.m. on June 14 to 15 at the Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral-Basilica, Santa Teresita Chapel, Hagåtña. Viewing and last respects may be paid from 9 to 11 a.m. June 14, at Our Lady of Peace Funeral Home, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 8 a.m. June 17 on Rota.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Guam mother grieves after now-public documents allege her son, missing for months, was killed, then dumped at sea
- Court documents: Children of slain woman tried to stop the knife attack
- Former girlfriend sought restraining order against Bass
- GovGuam to families: Demolish cemetery ‘monuments’
- Mother of 9 will not go to prison for SNAP benefits fraud
- Mother told missing son murdered, dumped at sea
- Restaurant owner gets 10 months for SNAP fraud
- Family of slain mother needs help with funeral expenses
- John Bass III arrested on charge of aggravated murder in Tamuning stabbing
- Distracted driver responsible for boy's death spared from prison