Maria Torre Blas, also known as “Tan Maria," of Afame, Sinajana, died Nov. 19 at the age of 85. Last respects will be held from 9-11:30 a.m. Dec. 15 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home, 191 Bibic Street (entrance to Guam Memorial Park) in Leyang, Barrigada. Interment and committal service will follow at noon at Guam Memorial Park. Public health guidelines regarding number of individuals attending, use of face masks and social distancing will be followed and strictly enforced.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Guam son dies after shooting in Nevada
- Former homeless man who found success in real estate gives away 2,500 meals
- Former Team Guam swimmer Claudia Clement Lamparzyk lived by example, dead at 42
- 30K COVID-19 tests could lend to a blueprint for something more
- Recently released from prison, man arrested in crowbar attack
- 2 men charged in alleged attempts to entice minors
- ‘We’ve got to start saying no’
- Guam police arrest traveler who refused to quarantine
- Man who shot at dog: I didn’t mean to hurt it
- TakeCare denies COVID-19 patient; wife seeks reversal