Mark Andrew Cepeda Hernandez, also known as “Marky Boy/Mark/Marky,” of Toto, died on July 22 at the age of 43. Nightly rosary is being said at 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday; and at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday; followed by Mass, at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Toto. Last respects will be held from 8 to 11:15 a.m. Aug. 21 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, followed by interment at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens in Yona.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $8.5M in Advance Child Tax Credit to be mailed
- 'It’s unexpected, it’s overwhelming’: Stranger pays for meal, family plans to pay it forward
- Suspicious-looking car parked at church leads to drug arrest
- Lock down Guam for a minimum of 14 days
- Pair indicted on federal drug charges
- Storm Update (12:30 p.m.): Tropical storm warning now in effect; officials urge residents to take precautionary action
- New business expands during challenging time
- Vice speaker in Arizona hospital following ‘serious car accident’
- Family pet rescued after 40-foot fall off Maite cliff line
- Tropical Depression 20W formed east-southeast of Guam; officials urge community to prepare