Mary Dominguez Jacob, of Dededo, passed away in Oakland, California, Jan. 14 at the age of 90. Last respects will be held May 13 at the lower level of Santa Barbara Catholic Church, Dededo. Mass for a Christian Burial will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- 9 complaints of price gouging, AG says
- Dededo family fights to find shelter after home 'totaled'
- AG: 10 defendants charged in new cases
- Microsoft: Chinese hackers target Guam infrastructure
- Theft and vandalism reported at GWA's water well facilities
- NWS sees a ‘busier year ahead’ for Guam
- Brennan resigns; Aguigui is acting security adviser
- Residents seek help at Disaster Recovery Center
- Water shortage prompts executive order
- GPA delays next phase of power recovery
Countries can’t tax their way to long-term prosperity. President Joe Biden wants to try anyway. Read moreBiden tax hikes: Road to economic decline
- By Laura M. Torres Souder
The soft cries of pain and silent agony that Mother Nature has had to endure from us human beings as we despoil her beauty and continue to pol… Read moreMother Nature’s life lessons
- Romeo Convocar
Dear Catholic school family, Read moreA message of congratulations and gratitude
Add an entry as anonymous
Watch the guestbook.
Sign the guestbook.