Mary Jane “Jane” Taitingfong Cruz died June 17 at the age of 50. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-noon July 8 at Ada’s Mortuary in Sinajana. Mass for a Christian Burial will be celebrated at 1 p.m. at Santa Barbara Catholic Church in Dededo (lower level). Interment will follow at Vicente A. Limtiaco Memorial Cemetery, also known as Tiguag Cemetery, in Nimitz Hill, Piti. Mass will be celebrated at 6 p.m. June 21-24 (lower level) and at 5 p.m. June 25 (upper level) at Santa Barbara Catholic in Dededo for the nine nights.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Complaint: Woman, 76, living in tent after tiny home seller fails to deliver
- Residents receive All RISE payments, tax refunds
- Fireworks, concert at Polaris Point
- 'It's heartbreaking': Family that lost 2 kids to cancer fights to save 3rd child
- $5M in PUA overpayments waived, those who paid back get refunds
- Man in traffic stop allegedly found with meth
- 90 years for raping, impregnating young girl
- Escapee found, apprehended
- 2 men charged in break-in, theft at Harmon auto shop
- Customs: Several Chinese nationals snuck into Guam by boat