Matthew “Matt” Gerard Santiago, of Pago Bay, died on March 30 at the age of 31. Mass of Intention is at San Juan Bautista Church in Ordot at 6 p.m. April 7. Last respects will be held from 8:30-11:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 24, at Ada's Funeral Home. Mass will follow at noon at San Juan Bautista Church, Ordot.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Unlimited legal deer hunting allowed through September
- Labor updates criteria for unemployment benefits
- Arrest made in Swamp Road murder; suspect has violent criminal history
- More EIP3 updates this week
- Man allegedly sexually assaulted woman while next to his girlfriend
- $53.8M in federal stimulus checks to be mailed
- 5 families devastated by a night of teens partying with alcohol. Let this be a lesson.
- Police: Toddler who went missing in East Hagåtña, later found unconscious, has died
- Guam police launch investigation after body found in Dededo
- Expert: $241M boosts island 'desperately in need of cash'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.