Michael Stephen Burgess, also known as “Mike,” of Tumon, died June 1 at the age of 72. Mass of Intention is being offered at Blessed Diego Luis de San Vitores Catholic Church in Tumon as follows: 6 p.m. Monday-Friday (no Mass on Thursday); 5:30 p.m. Saturday; 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Sunday. Last respects will be held from 2-4:30 p.m. June 24 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home, Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 10 a.m. June 25 at Blessed Diego Luis de San Vitores Catholic Church, Tumon. Private cremation will follow.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Guam mother grieves after now-public documents allege her son, missing for months, was killed, then dumped at sea
- Court documents: Children of slain woman tried to stop the knife attack
- Former girlfriend sought restraining order against Bass
- Woman killed in stabbing
- GovGuam to families: Demolish cemetery ‘monuments’
- Mother of 9 will not go to prison for SNAP benefits fraud
- Mother told missing son murdered, dumped at sea
- Family of slain mother needs help with funeral expenses
- Restaurant owner gets 10 months for SNAP fraud
- John Bass III arrested on charge of aggravated murder in Tamuning stabbing