Miguel V. Cruz, of Dededo, died Sept. 1 at the age of 97. Rosary is being held after 5 p.m. Mass from Sept. 4-6 and Sept. 9 at Santa Barbara Catholic Church, Dededo, lower level; and after 5 p.m. Mass on Sept. 7 and 8. Viewing and last respects will be held from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sept. 9 at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Chapel, Barrigada. Wake and final services will be held in the Philippines.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- 3,460 to benefit from first minimum wage hike
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- Thousands on Guam could lose Medicaid
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- UPDATE: FSM government confirms acting attorney general in Yap shot dead, FBI investigating
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.