Norma Ojeda Naputi, of Talofofo, died on Sept. 6 at the age of 58. Mass is being prayed at San Miguel Catholic Church, Talofofo: 6 p.m. from Monday-Friday, except for Thursdays when there is no Mass. Mass also will be held at 5 p.m. on Saturdays; and at 9:30 a.m. on Sundays. Viewing and last respects will be held from 9 - 11 a.m. Sept. 29 at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Chapel, Windward Hills, Yona. Interment services will follow immediately at Our Lady of Peace Memorial Gardens, Windward Hills, Yona.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- 'An abuse of trust and friendship'
- Guam-born astronaut pilots all-civilian mission to space
- Shop owner: ‘I shot him’
- Barbershop owner shoots intruder, GPD investigates
- Drug-smuggling case defendant released from prison
- Woman sentenced to 8 years in prison for stealing more than $3.6M from employer, friends
- Vice speaker in Arizona hospital following ‘serious car accident’
- New business expands during challenging time
- GovGuam: 5 more pandemic deaths
- Surge ‘not burning out’