Pacita Babauta Aguon Smith, also known as “Patsy” and “Pat,” familian “Labit/Ebong,” of Umatac, died Aug. 9 at the age of 69. Rosary will be held at 6:30 p.m. followed by Mass of Intention at 7 p.m. on Aug. 21 at San Dionisio Catholic Church in Umatac. Last respects will be from 9-11:15 a.m. Aug. 24 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- MMA fighter's drug case connected to federal probe
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Six children among new COVID cases
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- Cement truck, sedan crash in Yigo
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- CLTC chairwoman on her last day: 'They look forward to me being gone'
- Renewing your driver's license? Limited walk-in services available
- Driver in DEA meth bust sentenced to 30 months