Paul Diaz Nededog, familian Atao, of Dededo and formerly of Agat, died on June 7 at the age of 61. Nightly rosary is being prayed at 7 p.m. at 126 West Binadu Street, Dededo. Last respects will be held from 8-11 a.m. on Monday, June 21 at the Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel, Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church in Agat, followed by interment at Guam Memorial Park, Leyang, Barrigada.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Feds seize 12 guns from ex-police officer's house
- All RISE applicants no longer require verification from mayors' office
- Triple J: Red Lobster Guam at Tumon Sands Plaza closes permanently
- Marbo Cave's freshwater pools muddied with sediment, rocks possibly from nearby solar farm, says GEPA
- Man admits he forged stimulus check
- New hotel to be the tallest so far
- GDOE to buy $100 of school supplies for every student
- Probation: Ex-prison guard convicted of smuggling drugs to inmates admits to using meth
- $6.6M in tax refunds, $982K in EIP mailed to Guam residents
- Guam covered by Labor rules on $15 wage for federal contractors