Paul Timothy Stearns Sr., of Barrigada, died Jan. 5 at the age of 65. Last respects will be held from 7:30-9:30 a.m. Jan. 26 at Ada's Mortuary in Sinajana. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. at St. Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church in Sinajana, followed by burial at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Victim to driver in drive-thru crash: ‘Dude, where you going?’
- Patient who survived rape as a child accuses Guam doctor of sexual assault
- Southern High School student injured in fight, sent to hospital
- UPDATE: Gun found near motorcycle involved in Saturday morning crash; police have reopened roads
- Sky Zone bounces out of Agana Shopping Center
- P-EBT funds dry up for some students; Public Health says more on the way
- Complaint: Man robbed driver who gave him a ride
- Juan Mendiola gets 25 years for manslaughter: ‘I was just defending myself’
- Police search for suspect in drive-thru hit-n-run
- AWA group releases footage allegedly depicting Agriculture commodity inspector taking part in cockfighting, calls on review