Raymond Reyes Pablo, of Talofofo, died July 1 at the age of 61. Mass of Intention is offered at 7 p.m. Friday and 5 p.m. Saturday at San Miguel Church in Talofofo, and will end with the Saturday Mass. Rosary will be prayed at 7 p.m. at the family's residence at 127 Leonardo Tenorio St. in Talofofo. Funeral arrangements will be announced at a later date.
- Pia Mia, other celebrities here for Liberation Day
- Cebu Pacific: Guam 'no longer viable'
- $500 restitution for family of victim in beating death
- GPD in aftermath of public urination video: Call ASAP
- Sources: Federal inmate assaulted on Guam before death
- Man on pretrial release charged in $20K burglary
- Contractors License Board office says Moylan bill unnecessary
- Court: $14M award invalid
- Teen graduates early from online school
- Pilots 'disregarded' alerts before Air Niugini crash
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.