Raymond Sablan Santos, also known as "Ray/Bo,” familian “Hit/Cusio,” of Santa Rita and Sumay, died Aug. 11 at the age of 69. Mass is being held at 6:30 a.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 5 p.m. on Saturday; and 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. on Sunday at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church in Santa Rita. Rosary will be prayed at 7 p.m. Aug. 15 at the family residence at 746 Bishop Olano Drive in Santa Rita. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Aug. 21 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 1 p.m. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
- DHS: Rule may close door on new regional immigrants
- Couple prison-bound for food stamp fraud
- Lockdown at Andersen Air Force Base lifted
- Guam businessman shares close encounter with alleged home invader, air base intruder
- San Nicolas seeks to compel deposit of tax refunds
- Air Force base confirms intruder is dead
- Cocaine dealer faces life in prison
- Andersen AFB confirms suspect is dead
- $2.8M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed out Monday
- Japan-bound United flight returns to Guam 1 hour after takeoff
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.