Regina “Auntie Dida” Anderson Matanane Arevalo, of Yigo and formerly of Tamuning, died Aug. 11 at the age of 85. Mass is being held at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Yigo: 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, 7 p.m. Saturday and 6 p.m. Sunday. Last respects will be held 9-11:15 a.m. Aug. 22 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
- $1.3M in tax refunds will be mailed next week
- Food stamp rule tightens for adults
- Governor to OK minimum wage hike
- Prison commander in hot seat again
- Drug convict who ingested meth detained
- Prison mistakenly releases detainee
- Congress urged: Look at Guam’s 'racial discrimination'
- Shelton: 'I found out along with everybody else'
- WEATHER UPDATE: Flash flood advisory upgraded to a warning
- 'The water smells really bad'
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.