Remy “Coach Rem/Rembo” Diaz Cruz, familian Galaide/Talu, formerly of Tamuning, of Santa Rita, died Jan. 17 at the age of 71. Mass of Intention is at 6:30 a.m. Monday to Friday (no Mass Thursday), 5 p.m. Saturday, and 6:30 a.m. Sunday until Jan. 25 at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church in Santa Rita. Funeral arrangements will be announced at a later date.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Ex-MMA fighter tests positive for drug use in weapons, meth case
- ‘I want a third chance’: Man spared from prison for making fake green card
- Internal Affairs investigating video alleging police brutality
- Two seriously injured in Yigo crash; Route 15 closed to traffic
- Teen accuses store owner of sexual assault
- Firing of emergency operations center director challenged; racial bias alleged
- Families under rent aid program lose housing
- Complaint: Woman threatened to kill kids with gun, sword
- Police: 4 face drug charges including woman in alleged check fraud scheme
- Convicted robber arrested in video-recorded prison attack