Renato “Ato” Gineta Peralta, of Tamuning and formerly of Dededo, died on Feb. 17 at the age of 83. Last respects will be held on from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on March 5 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 1 p.m. at St. Teresita Church in Mangilao, followed by interment at Guam Memorial Park.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- 'A devastated system'
- Vehicle runs into Tamuning restaurant storefront
- 6 businesses cited for breaking COVID-19 protocols
- Governor hires 3 'to enhance our team'
- Delegate: Reduced-hour unemployment benefits will be paid retroactively
- Complaint: Pair caught with drugs briefly escape police custody
- 2 arrested after police find drugs, money, guns
- Spanish navy training ship arrives at Naval Base Guam
- Rent relief opens March 3; Tenants can pre-apply
- Reduced-hour workers can now file PUA claims