Rita Camacho Sablan, also known as “Italang” and “Tå’," Familian Naddo, of Dededo, died Jan. 25 at the age of 70. Last respects will be held from 8-10:30 a.m. Feb. 26 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home, 191 Bibic Street (entrance to Guam Memorial Park) in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass for a Christian Burial will be offered at noon at Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Toto. Private cremation will follow. Public health guidelines regarding number of individuals attending, use of face masks and social distancing will be followed and strictly enforced.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Unlimited legal deer hunting allowed through September
- Labor updates criteria for unemployment benefits
- Arrest made in Swamp Road murder; suspect has violent criminal history
- More EIP3 updates this week
- Man allegedly sexually assaulted woman while next to his girlfriend
- $53.8M in federal stimulus checks to be mailed
- 5 families devastated by a night of teens partying with alcohol. Let this be a lesson.
- Police: Toddler who went missing in East Hagåtña, later found unconscious, has died
- Guam police launch investigation after body found in Dededo
- Expert: $241M boosts island 'desperately in need of cash'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.