Rita Jesus Sumbillo, also known as "Auntie Gi'na," familian Badu, of Asan, died on Sept. 9 at the age of 87. Rosary will prayed via Zoom at 8 p.m. daily CHst, 5am CST; Meeting ID: 671 477 1232 Passcode: divinemerc. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m.-noon on Sept. 29 at Ada's Mortuary in Sinajana. Burial will follow at Pigo Catholic Cemetery in Anigua.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $4.5M in tax refunds to be mailed out
- Man accused of beating toddler
- Labor department gets $210K to address PUA fraud
- Complaint: Man attacks food giver
- $4.5M in tax refunds processed
- Nearly $400M unspent
- Cocos Island Resort burglarized during pandemic
- Labor awarded $210K grant to detect PUA fraud
- Court denies passenger’s release from DOD quarantine facility
- 34th fatality linked to COVID
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.