Roman L. Kono, of Tamuning died Oct. 9 at the age of 60. Mass of Intention will be held daily at 6:30 a.m. at the St. Anthony Chapel and 6 p.m. at St. Anthony Church through Nov. 1. Funeral arrangements will be announced later.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Million-dollar meth dealer freed from federal prison
- Bereavement journey to the Philippines ends on Guam
- Police arrest couple for alleged child abuse, 9 minors taken into custody of CPS
- Guam sisters pursue medical careers, plan to serve island
- $5.4M tax refunds being mailed
- Extra $300 or $400 in weekly unemployment aid payout still awaits FEMA guidance
- UPDATE: Police seeking information on Tamuning shooting
- Family of couple who died from COVID are reunited
- Banker: Guam economy 'shattered'
- $1,200 relief checks proposed