Ronald "Ron" Nauta Nance, of Jonestown and Piti, died Jan. 3 at the age of 66. A celebration of Ron’s life with his ashes will be held from 2-4 p.m. Jan. 20 at Ada's Mortuary in Sinajana, followed by a private family gathering to return his ashes to the ocean.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Last longline fishing agent leaves
- 'He covered my mouth and told me not to say anything'
- Biden plan: $15 minimum wage; $1,400 relief checks
- DRT to start mailing second round of stimulus checks by next week
- AG's office looking into whether official misconduct a disqualifier from GovGuam job; Port says hiring of convict was merit-based
- Dad sues Hyatt after child's finger severed going down waterslide
- GPD: 9-year-old kidnapped in Mangilao; boy is safe
- GPD: Man decapitated, suspect arrested
- Senator: Official misconduct should bar GovGuam employment
- GDOL: Report those who refuse to return to work