Rosa Meno Tedpahogo Chargualaf, also known as “Rosan Dende” and “Mama Chai,” of Merizo, died June 4 at the age of 83. Family rosary is being prayed at 7 p.m. each evening at 408 Jose E. Tedpahogo Lane, Merizo. Last respects will be held from 8:30-10:15 a.m. on June 26 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home, Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at San Dimas Catholic Church, Merizo. Interment will follow at Merizo Cemetery.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- Feds seize 12 guns from ex-police officer's house
- All RISE applicants no longer require verification from mayors' office
- Triple J: Red Lobster Guam at Tumon Sands Plaza closes permanently
- Marbo Cave's freshwater pools muddied with sediment, rocks possibly from nearby solar farm, says GEPA
- Man admits he forged stimulus check
- GDOE to buy $100 of school supplies for every student
- New hotel to be the tallest so far
- Probation: Ex-prison guard convicted of smuggling drugs to inmates admits to using meth
- $6.6M in tax refunds, $982K in EIP mailed to Guam residents
- Guam covered by Labor rules on $15 wage for federal contractors