Rosario "Chary" Asuncion Zulueta Avellana, of Mongmong, died Aug. 11 at the age of 95. Mass of Intention will be held at 6 p.m., followed by the rosary, at Nuestra Señora de las Aguas Church in Mongmong. Last respects will be held 9 a.m. Aug. 15 at the church. Mass of Christian Burial will be at noon. Burial will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Barrigada.
- DHS: Rule may close door on new regional immigrants
- Couple prison-bound for food stamp fraud
- Lockdown at Andersen Air Force Base lifted
- Guam businessman shares close encounter with alleged home invader, air base intruder
- San Nicolas seeks to compel deposit of tax refunds
- Air Force base confirms intruder is dead
- Cocaine dealer faces life in prison
- Andersen AFB confirms suspect is dead
- $2.8M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed out Monday
- Japan-bound United flight returns to Guam 1 hour after takeoff
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.