Santiago "Sandy" Acfalle Crisostomo, familian Beyong, of Asan, died on July 23 at the age of 59. Mass of Intention is being offered at Nino Perdido y Sagrada Familia Church in Asan: 7 a.m. Monday to Friday; 5 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. Sunday. Last respects will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Aug. 9 at Guam Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- $8.5M in Advance Child Tax Credit to be mailed
- 'It’s unexpected, it’s overwhelming’: Stranger pays for meal, family plans to pay it forward
- Suspicious-looking car parked at church leads to drug arrest
- Lock down Guam for a minimum of 14 days
- Pair indicted on federal drug charges
- Storm Update (12:30 p.m.): Tropical storm warning now in effect; officials urge residents to take precautionary action
- New business expands during challenging time
- Vice speaker in Arizona hospital following ‘serious car accident’
- Family pet rescued after 40-foot fall off Maite cliff line
- Tropical Depression 20W formed east-southeast of Guam; officials urge community to prepare