Shirley Ann Tyquiengco Quinata, fondly known as “Sheri," familian Sebojas of Inarajan, died Jan. 8 at the age of 56. Mass of Intention is being held at 6 p.m. daily at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Inarajan. Last respects will be held from 9-11:15 a.m. Jan. 18 at the Inarajan church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment will follow at Inarajan Cemetery.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- MMA fighter's drug case connected to federal probe
- $4.9M in tax refunds to be mailed this week
- Six children among new COVID cases
- Son navigates travel, safety restrictions to surprise mom
- Man arrested for 3rd time in 15 months
- Cement truck, sedan crash in Yigo
- 13 more cases increase Guam's COVID-19 total to 301
- CLTC chairwoman on her last day: 'They look forward to me being gone'
- Renewing your driver's license? Limited walk-in services available
- Driver in DEA meth bust sentenced to 30 months