Soledad Guerrero Diego, known as “Dot,” “Laling,” and “Auntie Dada,” of familian “Anonas,” of Talofofo, died Sept. 10 at the age of 64. Mass is being held at 7 p.m. at the family residence: 140 Enrique San Nicolas St., Talofofo. Last respects will be held from 9-11 a.m. Sept. 23 at San Miguel Catholic Church in Talofofo. Mass for a Christian Burial will be held at noon. Interment will follow at Guam Memorial Park in Leyang, Barrigada.
- $2.3M in Guam tax refund checks to be mailed
- Woman faces 10 years to life for meth
- Former AAFES employee spared jail time
- New attorney appointed in federal drug case
- Tropical storm watch issued for Guam and Rota
- 'He wanted to take care of everybody before he took care of himself' – Dad’s tribute to son lost in motorcyle crash
- Micronesians have a right to work and live with dignity
- Storm watch for Guam, Rota
- Guard soldier indicted in rape case
- Federal drug defendant pleads not guilty
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.